
Start them early, right? I found F "reading" the Bible to C this morning.

C takes a morning snooze during school.

F and A during school.

E working hard on phonics.

F learned about ABB color patterns today.

A cheers while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. They love that show. I let them watch it on Hulu today, since I sent them to bed before it was over last night.

Dinner

"Look, Mom! The bottom of my biscuit looks like a poodle!"

C has decided to be fussy a LOT lately. Which works in my husband's favor since I count it a huge help for him to just sit and keep her happy. Works out well during football season.

E reads A a bedtime story.
I saw the poodle too. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, me too. And when you said "C's been fussy" my first thought was the other C.
ReplyDelete