2. I like talking with people.
3. I blog. (ok, so most of you reading this already know that.)
4. I love God so much that I can't seem to put it into words, and this frustrates me greatly.
5. Laziness is my besetting sin (but I'm improving).
6. Impatience is my other besetting sin (but I'm working on it).
7. I'm not sure I know of many people who had a closer childhood friend than I did.
8. Sometimes I think about adopting a child. If the process wasn't so difficult and complicated (I don't even know where to start) we probably would have adopted already.
9. I typically leave a conversation wishing I'd said more (although there are times I wish I'd said less).
10. I've lived in three different states. I've noticed that the weather is pretty much the same in all three of them, although most people like to think their state's weather is dramatically unique to that state.
11. I've noticed that people are fundamentally the same in all three states, too.
12. Did I mention I like talking with people?
I have also lived in 3 different states! 2 of them are the same as the ones you've lived in, and the other one doesn't count because I wasn't really living there (I was encased in a bubble). I try to send you my weather when I'm done with it.
ReplyDeleteGwennie
I imagine you would have found that South Carolina's weather would have actually BEEN different from the other two states you've lived in. You know, if it hadn't been for the whole "encased in a bubble" thing.
ReplyDelete